A company specialized in
renewable energies and
Transenergie is an engineering and consultancy firm created in 1992, specialized in renewable energies, energy efficiency, demand-side management and territorial energy strategy. The company develops a global offer orientated toward sustainable development goals. Its core field of expertise includes the technical, socio-economical, financial and institutional engineering.
Transenergie’s headquarters are in Ecully near Lyon (France) and the company has several branches, having teams of engineers and experts.
Transenergie has undertaken more than 3500 projects over 50 countries, for institutional and private clients. Transenergie operates in France, in the EU and worldwide.
At the international level, Transenergie carries out projects related to:
- Decentralized Rural Electrification
- Grid-connected Photovoltaic
- Off-Grid Power / Hybrid Systems
- Solar Thermal Energy
- Wind Energy
- Energy Efficiency (EE) : audits, studies, diagnostics
- Demand Side Management (DSM)
- Territorial Energy Strategy